Association of Film Commissioners International Announces
Election of 2013 Officers
SAN FRANCISCO, February 1, 2013—The Association of Film Commissioners International (AFCI) is pleased to announce the election of leadership officers for 2013. Five film commissioners representing four countries were named to positions at the AFCI’s board meeting on January 15, 2013 in San Francisco.
- President: George David, Royal Film Commission - Jordan
- First Vice President: Joan Miller, Vancouver Island North Film Commission
- Second Vice President: Mikael Svensson, Oresund Film Commission
- Treasurer: Drew Mayer-Oakes, San Antonio Film Commission
- Secretary: Jerry Day, Tuolumne County Film Commission
“The AFCI’s trusted reputation is truly rooted in the dedication and professionalism of our members,” said Kevin Clark, AFCI executive director. “As we work together in the coming year to forge new partnerships within the global production industry, I extend sincere gratitude to our elected officers and the greater membership for their commitment to the work of film commissions worldwide.”
The Association of Film Commissioners International (AFCI) is the official professional organization for film commissioners who assist film, television and video production on six continents. It is a non-profit educational association whose members serve as city, county, state, regional, provincial or national film commissioners for their respective governmental jurisdictions.